Explore Yosemite on a 3-day camping tour that takes you to trails and sights unseen by most who venture into America’s favorite national park! Experienced guides will provide history and insight into Yosemite as you explore some of America’s tallest waterfalls, biggest trees and cliffs rising 4,000 feet from the valley floor (keep an eye out for rock climbers)! You’ll enjoy three days and two nights of camping, hiking and swimming in a fun-filled, friendly atmosphere. Visit not only Yosemite Valley, but also the magnificent Giant Sequoia trees and the breathtaking Yosemite High Country. You’ll stay at a campsite with modern facilities and the tour will provide all the equipment necessary to ensure you are well taken care of and have a great time.Campsite amenities include:
– On-site showers with hot water (don’t forget your towel and toiletries)
– Flush toilets
– Tents and sleeping pads
– Propane stove and cookware
– Firepit for warmth/marshmallow roasting
– Use of indoor/outdoor pools and hot tub at lodge nearby
– Nearby store for incidentals
– Merced River across the road from camp
– Sleeping bags available to rent (additional fees apply)
Due to conditions beyond the provider’s control (weather, crowds, traffic) and the small size of vehicles/groups, guides are allowed the flexibility to tailor your itinerary to best suit the needs of the group. While it is guaranteed that they’ll do their best to provide you with all of the highlights within this itinerary (conditions permitting), it is not guaranteed in a specific order.
Yosemite Escape 3-day camping tour boeken?
Actieprijs vandaag : 433.48 Euro